Tuesday 13 February 2018

Bob n Betty 
You and I 
Valentines Favor Boxes

Valentines Favor Boxes with thSTUNNING 
You and I Collection from Bob n Betty! 


Here are the instructions you may 
use to recreate such a project :

This is such a simple and quick
project using just cutting dies to make! 
I thought a little box would be 
perfect for adding some chocolates 
or a trinket for that special 
someone in your life for Valentines Day! 

1. I used a pocket box shape die to 
make the box and cut two using the 
collection sheets. Assemble accordingly. 
2. Cut some hearts from the sheets. 
3. I used a circle and oval die 
to cut some of the fussy cut 
elements from the sheets. 
4. Cut the number 14 from black 
cardstock using number dies. 
5. Fussy cut two word strips to be 
added to the boxes. 
6. Adhere the pieces with some 
adhesive foam squares to 
give the elements dimension. 
7. All done! 







Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment