Friday 3 November 2017

Penelope Dee - Photogenic
Camera and Page Layout 

Sharing 2 projects with the fabulous Penelope Dee Photogenic Collection. 
I have made a Camera and Page Layout.

Camera
The camera box is also one of my favourite OTP projects to make. 
have made this with the help of my Silhouette and assembled accordingly.
Design ID number of item used provided below 
for those who own a machine and want to make one. 
I have inked the edges of the complete box and cut out elements
with distress ink (Black Soot). The chipboard titles have been coloured
 with distress oxide inks and I added glossy accents for a shiny appearance. 
I then decorated the box with flowers, buttons, ribbon, pearl string, 
flat back pearls and rhinestones. The leaves and butterflies are die cuts.

Design ID #87055 - Camera Box by Katie Jarman
Page Layout
I have added distress oxides and crackle paste to my page using the stencil.
The chipboard title is embossed with embossing powder. The leaves are
die cuts using the collection paper. I  have also used distress oxides again to 
colour the awesome Trocraft Penelope Dee 'Colour Me Flowers'. I have stamped
images on my page using the collection stamps. 

Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it!













Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting! 

Tanya

  

2 comments: