Tuesday 5 September 2017

Penelope Dee - Diamond Layne
Cake and Page Layout 

Sharing 2 projects with the gorgeous Penelope Dee 
Diamond Layne Collection. I have made a 2 Tier Cake and Page Layout.

Cake
I love making paper cakes and this one is by far my favourite.
I have made this with the help of my Silhouette and assembled accordingly.
Design ID numbers of items used below for those who own a machine 
and want to make one. I have embossed the chippies with embossing powder. 
I have decorated the cake with flowers, flat back pearls and rhinestones. 
I have used die cuts for the leaves, butterflies and heart shapes.

Design ID #120851 - Cake Box by Lori Whitlock 
Assembly Instructions...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XWRoKNC_b0

Design ID #145559 - Diamond Box by Carina Gardner

Page Layout
I have mixed some modeling paste and paint and added this to my 
page using the stencil. I then added some glitter to the stencil image to 
compliment the sparkly flowers.I have embossed the chippies with embossing 
powder and I have also used various dies for the die cut shapes to form the 
layering on my page. 

Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it!














Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Scrapping!
Tanya 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment