Friday 14 July 2017

Love Completely 
Mixed Media Canvas

Mixed Media Canvas that I created with some 
Prima Marketing goodies and Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays.



Supply List:
A4 Canvas (295x210x20mm)
Finnabair Art Basics:
Heavy Gesso White
3D Gloss Gel
Finnabair Art Extravagance Texture Paste White Crackle
Prima Princess Stamp Gabrielle
Prima Watercolor Pencils
Frank Garcia Memory Hardware Artisan Powder Antoinette Pink
IOD Vintage Art Decor Mould Baroque 5
IOD Paper Clay 
Prima Flowers
Little Birdie Flowers
AC Cardstock
Chipboard Pieces
Dusty Attic Chipboard Title
Poppystamp Die Powell Butterfly
Creative Expression Die Swirly Leaf Trio
FabScraps Stencil Scallops
Ranger Embossing Powder Tea Rose
Distress Ink Worn Lipstick and Peeled Paint
Glossy Accents
Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder Orbit Olive Gold
Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Spray:
My Mojito Green
 Green with Envy Green
Wild Honeysuckle Coral
Fuzzy Navel Peach








Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Scrapping!
Tanya 

2 comments:

  1. I don't normally go for the pinks and faded elegance look, but this is very nice indeed. I do like those delicate filigree things like the pierced work butterfly. I also like your choice of pinks and greens - so often people tend towards the olive in greens and towards the browns in pinks and for me that doesn't work.
    I'm not sure exactly what product resulted in which pink or which green. (Which is a shame from my point of view as I'd have liked to know).
    Nice result!

    ReplyDelete